Faith & Service
A Primary Distinctive of Our School Family
God is at the center of all that we do.
We hold the Bible as the source of all truth for living our lives, and Bible teaching is a regular part of the classroom experience. The principles of God’s Word are used to teach in each dimension of CCA – academically, socially, in athletics, and of course, spiritually.
Student-led chapels are held each week featuring praise music, Biblical instruction, guest speakers, and readers theater. Three unique services provide age-appropriate content for elementary, middle, and high school students.
- CCA participates in Make A Difference Day with projects for all of students in kindergarten through 12th grade including:
- Volunteer Chore Services: home and yard projects for disabled/senior adults
- Lighthouse clean-up
- Sleep Tight Project: Making fleece blankets for foster/shelter children
- Singing for elderly people
- Christmas stockings for foster children (CASA)
- Camp Zanika fall clean up