Educating With Intention
At Cascade Christian Academy, education is a partnership between students, faculty, and parents. We provide a special opportunity for students to learn and experience academics from qualified educators with a Christian worldview.
The aim of true education is to restore human beings into the image of God as revealed by the life of Jesus Christ. Only through the guidance of the Holy Spirit can this be accomplished. An education of this kind imparts far more than academic knowledge. It fosters a balanced development of the whole person—spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-emotional—a process that spans a lifetime. Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies to prepare learners to be good citizens in this world and for eternity.
Core Curriculum Goals
- Learners will have opportunities to accept God as the Creator and the Redeemer.
- Learners will grow in their knowledge and understanding of God’s creation.
- Learners will creatively apply their spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-emotional
- Learners will creatively apply their spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-emotional knowledge.
- Learners will demonstrate their commitment to the Creator through service to others.
We continually assess our curriculum and programs to maintain a consistent level of academic excellence. CCA strives to deliver a Bible-based, college-preparatory education in an environment that cultivates our students’ unique gifts and talents.
School accreditation is an important quality assurance process. Operations and services of schools are evaluated by an external body to determine if standards are being met. As part of this process, the school is expected to engage in and develop a continuous self-improvement plan.
Cascade Christian Academy holds accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) and the Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (CESS). In addition, CCA is approved by the state of Washington. We are also a member of numerous professional and educational organizations, including the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
CCA’s Chromebook program was started in 2016 as the result of the generous gift of a donor, combined with CCA’s own matching funds. Through the collection of annual Technology Fees, the Chromebook program is structured so that devices will be replaced at the end of their four-year useful life.
This ensures a sustainable program while also remaining current with advances in technology. Chromebooks are assigned on a 1:1 basis for students in kindergarten through 12. Each student is responsible for the physical care of their Chromebook, including safe use and storage.
CCA’s Chromebooks are touchscreen and are specially equipped for education with important tools and safety features:
- GoGuardian, software which provides a complete Chromebook management solution, keeping students safer online 24/7, at school and away, through filtering and monitoring. GoGuardian also provides teacher support by assisting in classroom management and instruction.
- Insurance that includes limited coverage for accidental damage, theft, fire, flood, natural disasters, power surge and vandalism, as well as mechanical failure/mechanical defects.
- A CCA-logoed hard shell cover to help protect against scratches and accidental damage.