CCA was founded in 1905, with the support of the Wenatchee Seventh-day Adventist church and community. First known as the Wenatchee Seventh-day Adventist School and formerly held in the brick building that now serves as a Community Service Center, the school became Wenatchee Adventist Junior Academy and grew with the construction of the current elementary classroom wing and gymnasium in the 1960s. With the addition of the eleventh and twelfth grades in 1988 and the construction of the high school building, the school was named Cascade Christian Academy. In 2009, the junior high building was constructed, linking the elementary and high school buildings, completing the facility enjoyed by students and staff today.
Cascade Christian Child Care (CCC) is the early childhood division of CCA, and provides educational and curriculum-based child care for children ages 1 through 12. CCC began in 1992 and expanded in 1996 to its current facility. CCC is a licensed child care provider with Washington State Department of Early Learning.